This year we are excited to announce a special guest instructor for two of our mandatory annual re-certification clinics here on Oahu. Farhad Mansourian will be providing a re-certification clinic to all Oahu USSF referees.
- This is not a clinic if you have never been certified.
- For returning referees only.
- Seating is limited to 120 referees per day & only those who register
- Sign up for one day ONLY. Class will be the same both days
- Class is FREE but you must register on Eventbrite in advance
Farhad Mansourian, CAL-North State Director of Referee Development, National USSF Instructor
Dates: Friday, 26 August 2016 OR Saturday, 27 August 2016
Location: Pearl City Library Meeting Room
Time: 5:30-9:30 both days
Review key changes to the “Laws of the Game”
“You make the call”. Interactive video & decision making process
What is on your mind ? Discussion
BOTH CLINICS ARE COMPLETELY FULL. IF YOU DESIRE TO CHANGE DATES OR NEED TO CANCEL PLEASE NOTIFY US TO ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE TO ATTEND. MAHALO
All referees who were added via a waiting list are encouraged to show up to the clinic as they may be able to get a seat if there are NO SHOWS